Mid Level Full-Stack Developer
Ottawa, Ontario - Full-time
Hey. Are you a unicorn? If you’re out there, combing your golden mane somewhere in that mystical, magical forest you reside in, we need you. Now.
Some people refer to you as a Full-Stack Developer, but that’s not what Guido, James, Donald, Niklaus, Ken, Brian and Tim would have wanted. Besides, Full-Stack Developers don’t have a shimmering horn coming out of their forehead, do they? ( Full Disclosure: the horn’s optional, but your powerful programming magic isn’t ).
Here’s why we need someone with incredible talent:
A few years ago, we set to work creating an AI-powered workforce management platform known as Rhonda. Today, lo and behold, Rhonda’s capabilities are attracting major interest from international brands and our company is taking off faster than SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy. We need someone with exceptional hard and soft skills (communication, leadership, management) to join IMI’s Innovation team, a small, albeit quiet, group of awesomeness that’s killing it when it comes to AI.
What you should have:
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Eight years of relevant work experience.
• Professional application development experience.
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
• Two years as a SaaS Orchestration Platform Developer.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Java development, including experience developing with the Spring framework.
• Experience in developing and designing solution for a SaaS deployment platform, including orchestration of a large number of components in a complex and high velocity environment.
• Experience with API and Microservice driven coding methodologies and coding practices.
• Experience with application manufacturing for agile development.
• Familiarity with cloud orchest
What you’ll do:
• Develop and maintain solutions to enable efficient deployment and management of Rhonda, our AI platform.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Maintain code quality, organization, automated deploy ability and testability.
• Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Work closely with the Marketing and Recruiting teams to develop innovative software solutions for clients.
IMI - A global people company
Suit 100 495 Richmond rd.
Ottawa Ontario, Canada